Friday, March 28, 2008

EASTER 2008

You could never tell from looking at these pictures that Caylie absolutely loved her first American Easter, right? "Loved" is an understatement! Bob had the idea to make a trail of little chocolate eggs leading to her easter basket. A few funny things happened...first of all, while Bob was jumping rope with Caylie in her bedroom (I know, funny sight!) I was laying the trail, but our dog, Bono, was picking up the eggs as I was laying them down and I had to chase him to get the candy eggs out of his mouth! Then, Caylie came out and in a mad rush, picked up all of the candy and we had to force her behind the couch to the basket (hence, the hiney shot) and then she wanted to bring one thing out of the basket at a time. It was all very cute and very fun! Then she went to Mimi's house and recieved two more baskets...one from Grandpa and Mimi and one from her favorite cousin Cody. Her Uncle Boo gave her Easter money. Caylie has been blessed with a wonderful family! When I think of her last two Easters in Guatemala and how little love she had, I feel truly blessed to have her in my life.

No comments: