
Dear Family & Friends:
Today is a great day!!! After one notice from the U.S. Embassy due to missing blood test results on Caylie, we now have Pre-Approval!!! I am so happy - nothing can ruin my day today! Now we move on to the last step - PGN!!! Hopefully we will have a short stay there and get the word to bring Caylie home by the end of the summer.
More news: We received a medical update on Caylie yesterday and since the last one on March 6th, she has gained 3 lbs. She finally hit the 20 lb mark!
My Mom and I leave next Wednesday night, 5/23, for Guatemala and Caylie will be brought to us Thursday morning. We can't wait!!
1 comment:
Kelly & Bob -
I am SOOOOOO happy for you. That is the BEST news. Congratulations. Your baby girl will be home before you know it and Rob & I can not wait to meet her and don't forget we're availabe for babysitting!!!
GREAT NEWS!!!
LOVE US
The Newlyweds
Post a Comment